K11 universal color waterproof mortar
Product description DESCRIPTION:
Juhe color waterproof slurry (general type) is a two-component, strong polymer cement-based waterproof slurry composed of acrylic emulsion, selected additives (liquid material) and selected inorganic powder in proportion.
POLY-C is a 2-part polymer modified cementitious waterproof material is composed of acrylic polymer, selective additives (liquid) and quality inorganic powder.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
Bathroom balcony kitchen living sink exterior wall roof
Waterproof projects such as bathroom, balcony, kitchen, water tank, exterior wall, roof, etc.
Product Features CHARACTER
Green and environmental protection (water-based materials, non-toxic and environmentally friendly), strong bonding force (bonding force with cement base up to 0.8MPa)
Strong impermeable pressure (resistant to 0.6MPa pressure), efficient and labor-saving (the second painting can be done in 1-3 hours, and the waterproofing can be completed in one day)
1.Eco-friendly (water based material, no hazard)
2.High efficiency (after 1-3 hours can brush second time, project complete within one day)
3.Good impermeability pressure (good for 0.6MPa pressure)
4.Good adhesive property (reach 0.8MPa with cementitious material)
MIXTNG & BRUSH PROCESS:
1. Pour the liquid material into a clean mixing container, slowly add the powder material according to the ratio of liquid 1 powder material to 2.7, and fully stir 3-5min until the powder mass becomes a uniform colloid;
2. Use a brushing tool to evenly apply the slurry to the processed substrate and wait for it to dry (just don’t stick to your hands). Brush vertically for the second time. If it exceeds 24H or the coating has cured, you must use clean water before painting The thickness of the re-wetting surface is generally 1.0mm-2.0mm.
1.Put JUHE WATERPROOF POLY-C liquid into a clean mixing container, feeding JUHE WATERPROOF POLY-C powder gradually (liquid : powder = 1 : 2.7), thoroughly mixing 3-5 minutes until even paste appearance.
2.Brush the paste material evenly on the surface, brush second time after touch dry (if interval >24 hours or coating is solidified, moisture surface before brush). General application waterproof layer is 1.0-2.0mm.
RATIO & DOSAGE:
Liquid material: powder material ratio=1:2.7, the thickness of the waterproof membrane is 1.0mm, and the dosage is about 1.5-2kg/m2.
Liquid : Powder = 1 : 2.7 1.0mm Waterproof layer dosage ≈ 1.5-2 kg/m2
1. Basic level processing 1.Surface cleaning.
2. The base layer is fully moistened 2. Pre-wet surface.
3. Material mixing.
4. Cross brush twice. 4. Cross brush.
5. Storage test
The original sealed products are stored and transported in an environment of 5°C-35°C, and the shelf life is one year.
12 months (5-35℃ sealed storage and transportation)
1. The construction environment is 5°C-35°C;
2. It is strictly forbidden to step on and pile up within 24 hours of the curing period;
3. The color of the slurry may vary from batch to batch, and does not affect the waterproof function;
4. Pay attention to the antifreeze storage of the product in cold areas or low temperature conditions, and the storage of liquid materials shall not be lower than 0°C;
5. Please use up the prepared slurry within 1H;
6. This product will produce an alkaline reaction. If the skin comes in contact with this product, please rinse with clean water. If you accidentally contact your eyes, you should seek medical attention.
1.Temperature in application: 5-35℃
2.No tread or overlap within 24 hours’ adhesive period
3.Different batches products’ color might slightly differ but no affect performance
4.Store temperature must be above 0℃
5.Consumption product within 1 hour after mixing
6.Alkaline reaction the product will cause. If skin directly stains, wash with clean water; if eye stains take medical treatment immediately
Disclaimer: Please follow the instructions in the manual for construction. The company will not be liable for any loss caused by incorrect use.
Application shall proceed under instruction above; any loss caused by incorrect application will not be born by us.
Tel：+86 595 8870 8880
Baogai Hi-Tech Park, Shixiang Road, Shishi City, Fujian Province