Imitation hot silver
Imitation bronzing (silver) is mainly suitable for printing on cotton, TC cotton, blended fabric, high-elastic nylon cloth, waterproof nylon cloth and other materials; its characteristics are easy to use, excellent adhesion, soft hand feeling, good elasticity, and high gloss. Good acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance, non-yellowing. The product meets environmental protection standards, has excellent freezing resistance, does not contain formaldehyde, does not contain APEO , and can be used for children's clothing printing.
Appearance: golden or silver gray paste
Composition: polyurethane and gold and silver powder
P H ：7.5~8.5
Gold and silver
Base printing base paste 98%+2% crosslinking agent
Primer 98%+2% cross-linking agent
Cover printing gold and silver paste 98%+2% crosslinking agent
Silver paste 97~96%+2% crosslinking agent +1~2% water-based pigment
Printing processSelf-drying ( 48 hours— 72 hours)
Base printing (2~3 times) drying → gold and silver printing (2~3 times) --
Baking ( 130 ～150 ℃× 1 ～2 minutes)
1. Since the primer paste and imitation bronzing (silver) paste are matched with special cross-linking agents, customers are not allowed to change or increase or decrease the cross-linking agent at will.
2. Since the proportion of gold and silver powder in the slurry is relatively large, it must be fully stirred before use before use.
3. Generally speaking, 2% curing agent is enough; if there are special requirements, the amount of curing agent should be increased as appropriate. The printing paste with curing agent must be used up within 4 hours, otherwise the consequences will be caused. , The company is not responsible.
4. After printing, the printed surface must be fully heat-treated (baked) to fully display its excellent printing effect. If dried naturally, the fastness can be tested only after 48 hours to 72 hours.
5. The storage period of this product is 12 months. Please keep it in a low-temperature and dry place. The lid must be tightly closed after use to avoid skin formation on the surface, which may affect reuse. Cover the bottle cap after using the matching curing agent, and do not open it in the air!
Due to the variability of chemical products, whether the company provides small samples or bulk goods, the factory needs to make samples carefully according to the specified process conditions, and can be put into mass production after the various fastness tests are qualified. The company will not bear any loss caused by untested.
Tel：+86 595 8870 8880
Baogai Hi-Tech Park, Shixiang Road, Shishi City, Fujian Province